Pursue Your Dreams Wholeheartedly
by Jordan Maylea Ramirez
- A goal or dream worth having will not be without its obstacles. Refuse to be stopped by them. Go under them, over them, around them or knock them down — but whatever you do, REFUSE to remain stuck behind them.
- Sometimes success requires a big push to get you going. I’ve been taught that this push can be referred to as priming the pump… it takes extraordinary effort in the beginning, but once the water is flowing and you are enjoying the results of your hard work, it is well worth it.
- Become dogged in your pursuit of success. Oftentimes success will require you to get creative. Focus on the WHAT and let your subconscious mind go to work on the HOW. If you know in your mind that the WHAT is inevitable, the HOW will work itself out nearly every time.
- Seek the help of others through research and advisement. Rome was not built in a day, nor was it built by a single individual. Seek the help of those who are more wise than you — form a mastermind group and work off of the strengths of each individual. While one person alone may not possess all of the skills and resources necessary for your success, you can almost always possess them in a group.
- Finally, refuse to be discouraged. When you are forced to use creativity to conquer obstacles, remain positive and focused on your goal. Success happens in the mind before it happens in reality. When you know that you know that you know that success is inevitable for you, obstacles will not discourage you. If you feel you are being brought down by obstacles, strengthen your belief.
There are too many people going through life content with mediocrity. People going to jobs they hate, to buy things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like. People who are dreading Monday, looking forward to hump day and praying for Friday; and let’s not even talk about those two weeks of paid vacation… those are gold!
How long have we been this way? Is this really what life is all about? I don’t believe we were created to be content with a mediocre lifestyle we never wanted in the first place. What happened to being a rock star, an astronaut, or an actor? What happened to the hopes and dreams we each had as children? Perhaps, over time, our dreams have changed… but our propensity for dreaming is still inside us.
Lifetime of Achievement outlines seven goal-setting strategies to help get you from where you are to where you want to be. In its chapters you will find knowledge from some of the worlds most popular personal development masterpieces, taken down to a level that is easy to read and simple to understand.
Learn the steps to discovering who you truly are, creating goals in perfect alignment with that discovery and implementing an action plan that, when followed, has been proven to produce results. Learn how to conquer fear, to activate the powers of the human mind and discover two of the most important factors shared by virtually every successful individual throughout history.
This book takes proven strategies and puts them into an easy-to-read, easy-to-implement format that can be read in as little as a few hours. Discover the steps, put them to work, and become prepared for a Lifetime of Achievement!
About the Author:
Jordan lives with her husband Robert in Lubbock, Texas with their 3 dogs and two horses. Because both her parents have always been self-employed, she had an entrepreneurial spirit from an early age and began her first business at the age of 17. It was at that time that she first became fascinated with the subject of personal development and the impact a personal education can have on a person’s life. She grew up riding horses and competing in Dressage shows all across Texas and New Mexico. The sport continues to be one of the primary passions in her life and if she is not working or spending time with her family you can usually find her at the barn. Jordan has two younger siblings, Clayton and Paige, whom she is very close to, and she greatly enjoys spending time with her family. She and Robert enjoy entertaining friends at their home (especially during football season – Go Red Raiders!) and they love to travel the world and experience new countries and cultures together. Her latest book is Lifetime of Achievement.
Monday, March 4 – Book Trailer of the Week at Pump Up Your Book
Tuesday, March 5 – First Chapter Reveal at My Life. one Story at a Time
Wednesday, March 6 – Interview at Examiner
Thursday, March 7 – Guest Blogging at The Story Behind the Book
Monday, March 11 – Book Spotlight at Between the Covers
Wednesday, March 13 – Book Review at Teena in Toronto
Thursday, March 14 – Guest Blogging at Lori’s Reading Corner
Friday, March 15 – First Chapter Reveal at Parenting 2.0
Monday, March 18 – Book Spotlight at Literarily Speaking
Tuesday, March 19 – Guest Blogging at The Paperback Pursuer
Wednesday, March 20 – Book Spotlight at Beyond the Books
Thursday, March 21 – Book Review at Luxury Reading
Friday, March 22 – Guest Blogging at Motherhoot
Monday, March 25 – Interview at Blogcritics
Friday, March 29 - Interview at My Devotional Thoughts
Monday, April 1 – Interview at Books Books the Magical Fruit
Tuesday, April 2 – Book Trailer Feature at If Books Could Talk
Wednesday, April 3 – Interview at Literarily Speaking
Friday, April 5 - Interview at Book Reviews & More by Kathy
Monday, April 8 – Interview at Book Marketing Buzz
Tuesday, April 9 – Interview LIVE on Blog Talk Radio’s A Book and a Chat
Wednesday, April 10 – First Chapter Reveal at My Cozie Corner
Thursday, April 11 – Guest Blogging at The Writer’s Life
Friday, April 12 – Guest Blogging at As the Pages Turn
Monday, April 15 – Interview at Between the Covers
Tuesday, April 16 – Book Spotlight at My Book Addiction and More
Wednesday, April 17 – Interview at Beyond the Books
Thursday, April 18 – First Chapter Review at The Book Connection
Friday, April 19 – Book Spotlight at American Chronicle
Thursday, April 25 – Book Spotlight at The Self-Taught Cook
Friday, April 26 – Book Review at The True Book Addict