Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy (almost) New Year!!! From The Paperback Pursuer

Hello everyone!

     I know that this time of the year can be hectic, so before I forget, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Pre-New Year 2012!!! 
     2011 has been an amazing year for me: graduating from Salisbury, writing a book, reading over 300+ books- (and reviewing over 100 of them -> more to come), getting a great job, taking some fun classes, meeting lots of awesome people, and participating in many interesting things, (including riding in the front seat of an ambulance, but that's a story for another time...).
     There are several people and institutions that I would like to thank, but I will keep it short and to the point:
  • Salisbury University and Harford Community College for the excellent education I received, and am still receiving.
  • Every book author, editor, publicist, publisher, or blogger that gave me a chance to read and review my heart out since July 2011 ~ (over 600 books/eBooks with more surprises coming everyday)!
  • My fantastic followers on FACEBOOK, TPP-GFC, TWITTER, SHELFARI, GOODREADS, LIBRARYTHING, AMAZON, BARNES & NOBLES, SMASHWORDS, etc... You are all amazing and I hope to share some awesome chats, tours, giveaways, and reviews with you in the future!
  • And to my parents, obviously, for allowing me to turn my room, and part of the basement, into a library, (aka The Book Horde).
     I look forward to 2012 and all that is has to offer! I hope everyone has a great year; stay safe, stay happy, and stay readers!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to read and review!!!
Allizabeth Collins - The Paperback Pursuer 


All the bound books I have been sent to read and  review since July 2011. Reviews are added frequently :)


3 comments:

  1. Hey!... I think I see my novel, "Momnesia" in that pile! Or maybe not-- maybe its on your nightstand or in your purse because you're already reading it?! Not that I'm hoping you're reading it... Okay, I am. You got me! LOL! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on my nightstand! It should be reviewed in the next month, so I will shoot you an email when I finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See!... not only do I write books, but I have super powers to know what's on your nightstand, too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete